View Single Post
Old Mar 04, 2011, 04:42 AM
Find More Posts by Rurek
quadcopters & FPV padavan
near forest ;-) in Poland
Joined Sep 2010
203 Posts
Look three post earlier, I described some info
About C-OSD - there is no borrowed code, similarity to the EPI is reduced to the size of plates, two setup buttons and used IC MAX 7456 , that are you asking for? I don't think so . How does the OSD to talk about MAX ICs is always possible to discern similarity to something that is already based on it. I have a different MAX connection to MCU, I have a SD card which is not in the epi, I have an audio track which is not there, I'm linking to a GPS receiver, the epi also don't have - so where's the similarity ???
Well, maybe the similarity will be always unless those two circuits, MAX and CPU (which by the way it is different than in the EPI because it has 2x more memory) will be used in this project :-).
The similarity in the code - you can always find if OSD is based on the same hardware .... BUT THIS IS NOT A COPY, no part of someone's CODE.
Moreover, what sense are your questions? I wrote in the first post about it's own, original design. And does not include the stolen ideas, much less have a copy of the code open source, even!!!
Everything clear now?
Rurek is offline Find More Posts by Rurek