View Single Post
Old Mar 04, 2011, 12:27 AM
Find More Posts by oletimer
Dang!....What else did I bring
Orange County, S. Cal
Joined Oct 2009
1,043 Posts
Estancia

Yea, I even had a bungee for high starting my plane (not the Coyote though!) and was just learning back then.
The Coyote I now have is a lead slead I bought from a guy up there by you. My sister lives in HMB and I make sales calls in SF from time to time.
I only fly her when the winds hit 20 - 40mph. it starts off slow and wobbly, but get her in a dive, and it is way fun. The guy carbon bagged the wings so it will DS too, but have not tried that... yet!
Been seeing some F3F flying up in Benicia. Getting closer to you I think? That is my latest kick. these are sleek, fast and precision flying birds... but unfortunately expensive too! don't want to screw up with these. Not on my pocket book at least.
Also have new in kit a Jaguar. Do you remember those? Same Duraline body, and make up. Made by a friend of Bob Martins who let him make a few fuse's, but have not flown it.
the Banning blog called Brown Bluff has a video in the middle of it of me flying my Coyote in 30 - 35mph winds. think I was in two or three of them. This is old school talk for sure!

Jeff
oletimer is offline Find More Posts by oletimer