Hi Guys. This is truly amazing work and I hope I can copy your findings to my ability's of soldering/tinkering. As I have not yet started to fly FPV yet you're all far ahead of me, however I am a little slow in building and only wants the best solutions, while being on a moderate economical leach/wife - you can understand it sometimes takes longer time than first anticipated.
I truly enjoy reading and studying all your findings tho
and seldom stop reading before 1.30 am. Maybe this is why my builds take so long.
- Futaba FF9 CAP - Thomas Scherrer LRS 433mHz
- Two LRS receivers
- Two NR receivers
- Spectrum DX8 with a lot of diff. receivers (small and large)
- Easy Glider from Multiplex ready for FPV.
- Tiger Trainer ready for FPV
- Large 4m Glider from Graupner non FPV
- Currently building on a URSUS from Poland, however it's beeing cladden with 0,6mm balsa and Lighttex. Will be ready for FPV in springtime.
- one 1.2-1.3 GHz 8 channel 0,8W TX from ElectronicaRC Spain
- Two 1.2-1.3 GHz 8channel receivers also from Spain and one Eagle Eyes FPV Station
- one 1,2 GHz 8 dBi Patch antenna
- Two cameras small and one GoProHD
- one EzOSD from Globe flight, I need to change the power managing system to a 100Amp
- one flat screen TV 7" and FPV Goggles from Headplay
- one Autopilot II
Thank you all again.