View Single Post
Old Jan 24, 2004, 11:47 PM
Find More Posts by AIR MOVER
Master of the Wind
TEXAS
Joined Jun 2001
3,044 Posts
Cue I have made a large order for balsa based on the sells Im allowing it to go to 30 units.. I have 5 spots left.. the next chance to get one will be in about 2weeks.. Im mass building, stacking the wood doing triple cuts, three balsa planks per. I have a good scroll saw for the job .. wish I had lazer cutter. my goal is to have the wood lazer cutted and then all I have to do is sculpt the airfoils and put washout in the wing tips.. I airfoil the horizontal and vertical stabs and hinge the ailerons .. elevator.. horns on the elevator.. landing gear installed tail skid.. .. battery mount each phase will be done in mass .. this is the fastest way rather then one at a time... so my best suggestion is jump on the band wagon.. and enjoy shareing your efforts with the rest of us, all units get released at the same time.. There will be a thread running for everyone to kick in info and post pics mods.. upgrades .. flight vids.. . should be a source of good humor and entertainment... Thankyou for your Intrest Cue

Brad
AIR MOVER is offline Find More Posts by AIR MOVER