Find More Posts by jabsten
Can't get enough
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeed View Post
represent,

No prob just wanted to share my experience to save you the time of having to buy and probably return this case. If you are on Amazon avoid the aluminum cases from commonsenserc...I just returned the dual one for 39.99 as they sent me a case that wasn't even the one in the picture. The one in the picture had a shoulder strap and the one I got had no strap, no strap attachments, a handle that looked like it was about to fall off, and the aluminum was banged up and slightly warped. The reason the strap is so important for me is that I carry my ultra micros in their boxes to protect them and when I go to the park I like to take at least two planes with me (lately it has been the UMX Beast and either the Su-26XP or the 4-Site) so I like to keep my hands free for plane transport. I really hope the Wing Tote works out and when I get it tomorrow I'll let you know what I think as I'm one that says it how it is as medical school has basically trained me to not sugar coat anything.
I have that case, and have no problems with the sticks or switches being pushed. I like the size of it, and easily transports. However, I would like a thicker case in the future.
jabsten is online now Find More Posts by jabsten