Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:37 AM
Find More Posts by hendryc
Australia, VIC, Boronia
Joined Feb 2011
5 Posts
Hi Max,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkflying View Post
Sounds like you need to contact the dealer and get replacements or repair or service on those items as this is not the expected behavior.
I simply do know what further help we can offer beyond that we have posted here.

Max
I'm sure that we all appreciate your perserverence with what must seem like a trivial issue.

The fact of the matter is that in my case the dealer is a SKYARTEC distributor in Melbourne, with whom comms can be a little difficult if not frustrating. The Factory in China is not much help either.

When I purchased the Plane and 705 TX there was no mention of this 'over-run' issue you have pointed out, in the item description - I relied on the 'New Upgraded' TX being better than the older 703.

Notwithstanding the vagaries of progress, what I would now like to do is use the equipment I paid for with 'non faulty' cash, in the manner in which it was intended - it was intended to be configurable via the supplied software, which relies on the cable working - which it did for about 4 hours - but since then, each computer I plug the cable into reports that 'an attached USB device has malfunctioned and windows does not recognise it'

I would be happy to replace the 'NEW' cable I have used for 4 hrs, if someone can confirm which cable will:

A. Allow config of my new improved 705 TX so I can use it for more that one type of aircraft, and
B. communicate with a PC sim of my choice when I so desire and which was not only part of the item description when it was paid for, but was also supplied as part of the package by the vendor.

If you can establish which type - the old or the new cable, will work as intended - or if both are required to make the updated and improved TX function as intended, please clear this up for myself and other users who will no doubt find these posts via search engines when their cables fail.

With thanks in advance -

hendryC
hendryc is offline Find More Posts by hendryc