View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2011, 04:37 AM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,930 Posts
Decide to combine your three post in a row in this single one, for more clarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricol45 View Post
The Bravo III is my 1st heli. I find that when I apply down stick to go forwards, the heli moves forward for a while & then climbs. It will not maintain nose down/forward attitude. I use advanced mode on the Tx. Is sub trim/EPA adjust available on this Tx?
Subtrim is available, but it will probably not help with your forward flight issue. If EPA is available on the Bravo III I don't know. It didn't seem to be on my Solo, but that one is from a much older production batch than the Bravo III, using an older type receiver. Perhaps someone with a Bravo III can chime in here to make thing more clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricol45 View Post
The Bravo III landing gear is not very strong. I broke a leg & the forward curved part on one side by day 2! The following simple mod has dramatically increased the strength, with no breaks in a month. The gear legs are T-shaped in section, with a flat outside and a strengthening rib at the rear. I glued 1mm carbon fiber tube in the angle of the T on each leg with CA glue. This mod is very strong, weighs next-to-nothing & is invisible. I did the same along the landing skid. I got the tube at a Kite shop/factory, but some model shops should stock it.
Can you make some clear pictures? Sound like a nice mod, instead of getting Bravo SX skids, the black ones that is, which are reported to be stronger.
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Pictures of various boats