Old Feb 08, 2011, 03:32 AM
Find More Posts by seals666tw
TAIPEI COUNTY,TAIWAN
Joined Dec 2005
40 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizchief View Post
Anyone looked one of these? http://www.bananahobby.com/2120.html

The are currently taking pre-orders and at $105 for PNP I couldn't resist!

Main Description from link:
We here at Banana Hobby listened to your feedback and along with one of the top manufacturers, we are releasing the next generation of EDF aircrafts with this SUPER F-16! We have taken all the performance of the larger more intriquette models and scaled this F-16 down to a perfect no hassle park flier size! At just over 29.5" wingspan, this F-16 is the most Bang For the Buck ever! The absolute stability and performace of this F-16 is amazing! This is the first F-16 of this size offering FULL 360 Degree Thrust Vectoring! She does some of the coolest and wildest tumbles, flat spins, and what I call EDF3D! We did not spare any expense in the development of this F-16! Great and reliable electronics, and EPO Foam construction! Super scale appearance and performance! The SUPER SCALE main gears are strong metal material with a Super Scale Plastic outer shell to simulate the real size F-16! They are easy to remove and she can be hand launced with ease! This is one of my most favorite care free EDF's by far! Get yourself this F-16 and be ready for some Exciting Flights! Be the attention at your local field!
This one?
STARMAX F-16 EDF (3 min 39 sec)
seals666tw is offline Find More Posts by seals666tw