View Single Post
Old Feb 01, 2011, 12:36 PM
Find More Posts by Bajora
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
14,135 Posts
Pete, I agree.

And thanks for posting the photos here.

I was hoping to get samples of all these new mini warbirds soon but Jalin has been very busy and was only able to get two on the way to me before CNY. When he sent me the original photos of them, he mentioned that they had played around with using 4s on one of them and the speed on the stock power system was insane! I know a lot of you love speed and thought for the price point you would be thrilled to get these new mini warbirds.

I like all of the discussuon here on RCG but I sometimes get the feeling that folks start the scale bashing if for no other reason than because they think it is somehow chic to complain about it? Not bashing anyone specifically here but just saying that I think you have to look at all of the factors that go into getting a model from the drawing board into production and ending up with a product that actually flies well. If you think you know how to do it better, I suggest doing just that.
Bajora is online now Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Bajora; Feb 01, 2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Edit .... TWO on the way, not one