Old Feb 01, 2011, 11:39 AM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,021 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by victapilot View Post
I use Super for file conversions, it can take a MOV file and convert direct to WAV, just select WAV as output container.

But here's an easier way, play the file using GOM. You can start and end while watching the flyby on the screen. Just need to select Advanced Audio Capture (it's not advanced, pretty simple..)
The functionality that ApexAero was looking for is just one program that can load the .MOV file, clip it, convert to .AVI and also save the sound as .WAV file. I just happen to look at the most recent version of AnyVideoConverter, and it can do all these in one program. It also can set custom profiles for the output, which is necessary to match what the camera is producing. A pretty nice package. I tried the new version, and one thing I could not get to work as it says is the re-joining of clipped sections from one source video. The merging function is ghosted out, and it saves them all out as separate clips. I guess if you were going to process further in WMM like ApexAero, this is not much of a concern since they can be loaded separately and merged in WMM.
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank