View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2011, 11:24 PM
Find More Posts by epwierman
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2004
3,095 Posts
Yeah, I got a 36.9 leg run with the "new born" German plane. What can I say... But on the brighter side, I was only 6 minutes short on duration, and I nail the 30 meter ring.

I'm officially protesting the course dimensions and the CD performance. I think I really deserved a 37 today, plus the landing rings looked small.

My launcher, Steve, didn't throw it very hard either, he needs to start working out with a trainer or something...otherwise I'm sure it would have been a solid 37, with maybe even a free climb.

The air was really fast. Jeff was flying low, heavy, hot and tight. With a 16 second set up, he had three cuts and still managed to pull a 45, +1sec over on duration and nailed a 30 pt landing; he's a guru....

I'm gonna protest him too, cause I can't do that good, even in my unlimited 10megawatt b8.

We're not counting Steve's scores yesterday as he was flying an antique Verminator on 10S and 200 watts. He had a smile on his face as wide as Texas as his esc returned from the flight ice cold.

Kris was the real dissappointment for the day.

He showed up with brand new D06's, then had the balls of asking us to take longer breaks so he could set up the F5D course and drink beer with Travis and Troy. I hate these F5D guys...geez....

I don't know what happened to Rich, Hector, Juan or Bob.

Rumor has it, and I am not one to be spreading rumors, that they had some sort of a conflict with the wives regarding shoes and when the right time was to go to the field.

Reporting live from san Diego California,

Eric
epwierman is offline Find More Posts by epwierman
Last edited by epwierman; Feb 01, 2011 at 01:47 AM.