Old Jan 30, 2011, 04:40 PM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinG0 View Post
So, after all - is there someone, who has no problem with the lens and focus and his/her camera works 100% fine? If not, this "out of focus problem" maybe is mass manufacturing defect? If there is someone, can he/she tell us the name of his/her seller and share some image and video samples with us.
Thanks in advance.
ShinG0, I think the large majority of the cameras work fine as received... but the majority of people using them do not post here telling us so (nor should they since the thread would be filled with "mine works OK" posts!)

There are a few that have documented poor focus in a portion of the display, and those cases are reported here (including mine!). I believe the cameras all come from the same manufacturing source, regardless of the vendors. And there will be a bad one in the bunch from time to time. All of the vendors have resolved these problems with the buyer according to the posts here.

I bought my camera from hxelepro360, Diana's store, and have had outstanding service and support from her, so can personally recommend this eBay store.

Others have reported similar service from the other three stores in the first group of stores I listed back in Post #2. There are four other stores I recently added when it was brought to my attention that they are also selling this camera, but so far there has not been any feed back here from buyers to confirm their service or support.
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank