Old Jan 26, 2011, 03:58 AM
Find More Posts by AussieHoppy
what goes up, must come down..
Joined May 2010
3,401 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mongrel View Post
Yep I have read that!
I will be waiting to see how it goes. Film it if you can mate.
Cheers
Mongrel
I've been getting a bit of flight time in with other birds, havent had regular flying in like forever, weather gods and works demands have not been kind.

I've lost my uplink cable to my vid cam, but if all else fails, i'll get my gf to record on her mobile so at least there'll be something.

aiming for weekend after next

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigetyann View Post
About Big one, Iím considering how to improve, as everyone has been talking about weakness of nose gear, less stiffness of tail portion and not right position of main gears for taking off easily, leave the less volume of side sponson as it is. Iíve been thinking, planning ・・・ yet.
A shooting of filming shows some floats attached on it to stabilize the real one. Even the real one has less stability than have wing tip float, I love this so smart!

Shige
personally i'll not be looking at wing floats, when they touch the water with a little speed, they really do slew the plane around... at least that's my experience
If i persue take off on water, and find it difficult, i'll be looking at adding to the sponsons, and i dont think it would take much of a sponson addition to make it more acceptable
but i think it will be more so to fly off water with zero wind, and just to learn a little technique... if one can teach an old dog new tricks
AussieHoppy is online now Find More Posts by AussieHoppy