Find More Posts by rcmorrow
Trader Rating: 7
Stamford, CT
Joined Jan 2005
429 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
H Model DG-600 4/4.8m UPDATED AND REVISED

I have an H Modell DG-600 4m/4.8m that I built just a year and a half ago. It has been set up with all JR equipment (reciever and servos, etc) and is ready to bind and fly on 2.4GHz JR. Includes both sets of tips for either 4m span or 4.8m span. This is a M version of the DG-600, having the doors just behind the cockpit and canopy for an SLS if desired (I built it as a sailplane and do not have the SLS installed).

The model is all composite/carbon fiber construction, molded wings.

The plane flies great. and is a wonderful model to consider for large scale sailplanes. It is in new condition. I also have all the radio programming for sailplane (12x data files along with printouts).

As much as I don't want to let this one go I need to sell it in order to help fund the next sailplane project I am about to start.

The current equipment installed is the following:

Receiver: JR 1221 12 channel 2.4GHz

Receiver/Servo Batteries: Two 2s Lipo packs for redundancy, 2200mAh or 2600mAh depending on packs, these feed into two Castle Creations Programmable BEC's set for 6.0v for all servos except the retract servo

Ailerons: 2 JR DS378 Thin Wing servos

Flaps: 2 JR DS378 Thin Wing servos

Spoilers/Airbrakes: 2 JR DS368BB servos

Rudder: JR DS8411 servo

Elevator: JR DS368BB servo

Retract: JR 791 Low Profile Retract servo with independent 4 cell NiCad Battery for power (4.8v)

Tow Release: JR DS368BB servo

Also includes 1/4 scale premier Pilot as seen in the photographs.

$ 2,750 for sailplane ready for Bind and Fly

Note: This pricing does not inculde shipping costs. All shipping costs (including packing and boxing costs) and insurance are the buyer's expense (picking up in person is best so as to avoid these costs).

PM if interested.

Bob
rcmorrow is offline Find More Posts by rcmorrow
Last edited by rcmorrow; Oct 09, 2011 at 06:09 PM.