Old Jan 23, 2011, 04:36 PM
Find More Posts by Nerm
Quads Helis Planes Cars
Canada, ON, Brampton
Joined Aug 2009
421 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nav128n View Post
I just got this helo this month, and I have to say it's the most stable helo I have flown. Has anyone used a higher MA batery for more flight time? I get 5 minutes with the stock and would like a little more flight time
This will not answer your question about longer flight time but I've been using the Turnigy Nano 160's, set my timer to 4 minutes and when the timer goes off it still has lots of power to get a good landing in. I wouldn't push much part 4 minutes but the point is you can get a whole bunch of these batteries from HK for the price of one 240 mah.

Since these batteries are not as wide as the stock ones, and there is space on either side of the battery holder, I just cut a small wedge of foam to stick in the space at the bottom side of the mount to make sure the battery connector wasn't carrying all the weight of the battery on the board.

This works for me and is so much cheaper than buying a bunch of batteries that are only really fitted for this Heli at much higher cost.

By the way, This heli is a nice addition to anybodys fleet be you beginner or advanced. Get them while you can at the current price drop.
Nerm is offline Find More Posts by Nerm