View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2011, 01:59 PM
Find More Posts by Cheese5
United States, CA
Joined Jul 2010
4,474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro37 View Post
I never flew it myself. But my friend says nothing much different compared to PKZ. They are both so stable, which is almost impossible to tip stall. As you see on the video, pilot can slow it down very slow with NO worries. This plane will glide with no throttle, unlike other low wings.
I asked him if he were to choose among the 2, what would he choose?
He said he likes the Tower better. WOW, that was a plus, you get more for your money.
Like I mentioned, the only cons he said was, PKZ parts are available anywhere.

Just to let you know though, he received a faulty ESC. He was so dissapointed that tower wants him to ship it back to them at his own cost (postal return).
He was very upset with the CS rep. Considering that he is a frequent customer PLUS he is a TOWER Member who pays an annual membership. They will replace it only if physically returned.
He decided to purchase his own ESC, b/c tower will NOT work with him regarding the shipping cost, NOT even a store credit offer for the shipping.
He then said that he'll cancel his membership if they won't replace it without returning the BAD ESC, customer rep said, "OK, we'll go ahead and cancel your membership and take you off our email list".
But in fairness with the Tower P51, he'd highly recommend this to anyone.
Ouch! The CS is pretty bad! Thats for the review of both!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gact View Post
Will this work with a spectrum dx5e controller?
Yes this mustang should work with the DX5e. Install a DSM2 reciever and it will work with the Dx5e.
Cheese5 is online now Find More Posts by Cheese5