Old Jan 20, 2011, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by dlt2859
Go Fly Something!!
USA, VA, Charlottesville
Joined Jan 2009
876 Posts
Hpiguy,

I am sorry to hear of your troubles.

I was a TH customer since 1976. Now granted this was an on and off again relationship but still it goes back a long way. I also remember the days when the person answering the phone was courteous, and helpful. I fear those days are gone, or they all left and went to work for (HH).

Like you, I am no longer a TH fan or customer unless I am forced to. Since HH has come along with their stellar CSR why should I spend my hard earned hobby dollars at a less than competitive mail order company.

The 19 days it took them to replace an obviously defective motor, still under warranty, sealed their fate. I could have dealt with having to return it at my cost had the CSR at least been willing to be courteous.

At best you would think they would reinvest a few dollars and upgrade their website. I hate to say this but it looks like something out of the late 80's.

As I stated before I don't want to TowerBash, actually I wish they would get their act together and return to their former glory. I really hate to see an American institution flounder and fold up.

Remember this: ".....your only as good as your last happy customer"

Don
AMA 384859
dlt2859 is offline Find More Posts by dlt2859