Old Jan 14, 2011, 09:34 PM
Find More Posts by Rafa's CB100
Live to learn. . .
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2009
1,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0grand View Post
I am pretty happy with mine. I don't really have any major quality issues with it considering its price point. I think this is a first CP for some (including myself) which will introduce a new level of complexity as far as set up an
flying goes. Some problems may come from inexperience (no offense intended to anyone) in setup/maintenence. This may contribute to the perception you are forming. I do think the 4f200 is a unique platform in a 200 or 250 class CP machine. I think it is probably easier to manage for a relatively inexperienced pilot than a Trex 250 or Gaui 200 or 255.
I agree. As of today, I've got 170 flights thru my 4F200, and I'm still pleased. I look forward to building something cool someday, but I'm happy to already have this much flight time under my belt.

I also think that some of us also got into the 4F200 because we were already into other Walkera helis. If one was coming at this from a non-Walkera perspective, I could see where one might want to go with something much more common and well known.

Rafa
Rafa's CB100 is offline Find More Posts by Rafa's CB100