Thread: Discussion FSOne V2 is here
View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2011, 05:51 PM
Find More Posts by Aerosapien
Joined May 2008
263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghigh View Post
Also its funny to see how people fall in love with ONE particular sim and dismiss all the others . Even if the sim is out of date and not supported anymore for some reason they will try and get you to buy it .
I haven't myself seen anyone doing this regarding fsone. I myself have loved fsone specifically for it's realism ever since I got it, but didn't advocate it to anyone way back when it became apparent that Horizon was moving toward dropping the original version. I also own another commercial sim and try the others at LHS's and from flying buddies whenever I get the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghigh View Post
If you get a sim get a modern up to date and supported sim . Most of them will do the trick as there are a lot of pro's and cons to each one of them . Which I think tends to equal them out .
Relating to that point, I do think that some people stress a certain type of feature above all others, but not necessarily a certain simulator. For example I've seen some say that they can't imagine getting a sim that doesn't support user created aircraft. I would not waste that person's time espousing what to me is most important in a sim. They need what they need.
Aerosapien is offline Find More Posts by Aerosapien