jhi
Find More Posts by jhi
jhi
Norway, Sogn og Fjordane, Naustdal
Joined Jun 2009
180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithLuneau View Post
Yep, focus is dead on Yabba! Just this morning I tweaked mine again, using the webcam mode this time. I think it's a little better this time. I know it wasn't perfect after my last attempt...

If I can get mine as good as yours is I'll be happy!

Tom, I ordered the 0.67X wide lens a few days ago, it'll be here in a week or two I guess. Do you happen to have a picture of the HD808 with it mounted? I'm just curious about the size. Any chance you could measure the outer diameter of the lens where it sits on the camera? I'm hoping it will fit another little camera I have here too, but it will need to sit down in a recessed area on the front of that one. Maybe you can spare me the anticipation while I wait on the slow boat to get it here...
I took some pictures of my .67x macro lens. The diameter of the metal ring (glued to the camera) is ab. 13mm (half inch). A metal cap also came with the lens - very useful to protect the camera lens.

On the picture you may also notice the "cone" I made to the camera lens opening hoping to get rid of some of the vignetting - it did not help

/Jan
jhi is offline Find More Posts by jhi
Last edited by jhi; Jan 10, 2011 at 05:36 PM.