Originally Posted by Sukalo
Alex thanks for your flying wing implantation, i have a some noob questions.
1. Where are servo inputs ?
2. Does wing need to be perfectly level at calibration?
3. We can control autolevel on/off like on a WiiCopter ?
PS: I have baro ordered, cant wait to try it
1. the RC input is still the same, but only ROLL/PITCH is important, other channel are not useful here. The servo outputs are A0 and A1
2. it's not crucial 2/3 deg is ok. You'll just have to trim in this case
3. not on this version: if a ACC or a nunchuk is connected, the autolevel mode is forced. Hopefully, the control is still possible via sticks
To restore the AUX1 switch, you just have to remove #define FORCE_LEVEL in the sketch.