View Single Post
Old Jan 03, 2011, 07:56 PM
Find More Posts by scorp
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
I saw that Frys online may be carrying the Double Horse 9808 in the future. It's available for preorder on their website right now for $49.99 and called it the Gyro Metal 9098 3.5CH Helicopter. At least it looks like the Double Horse 9808 from the small photo.

Sometimes Frys put these toy helicopters on sale for a very reasonable price so we can keep an eye out for that in the future.
I saw those at frys over the holidays they got a bunch in and they are not even labeled 9808 on the canopy but are box labeled mywebrc or worldtechtoys i cant remember which is same company that provides frys those swann's which are basically s107s but in purpulish color and while there i checked those swann's to see if they came with R3 board, nope all were labeled S107R5 and there was a bunch of them on the floor. Frys pricing in general sucks on these helis but sometimes they do some nice price drops which last a day or two; i picked up two falcon x's there on black friday at 50% off for $19.95 ea. and since then nothing worth jumping at.
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp