View Single Post
Old Jan 03, 2011, 07:05 PM
Find More Posts by Kurpal
Joined Nov 2006
1,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Thanks micuyen. I was looking for the Double Horse 9808 all day yesterday and seems like the cheapest with shipping was gonna be between $24-30usd. Your found deal was too good to pass up. We'll see if it was indeed too good to be true in a couple of weeks I suppose.

I saw that Frys online may be carrying the Double Horse 9808 in the future. It's available for preorder on their website right now for $49.99 and called it the Gyro Metal 9098 3.5CH Helicopter. At least it looks like the Double Horse 9808 from the small photo.

Sometimes Frys put these toy helicopters on sale for a very reasonable price so we can keep an eye out for that in the future.
Was it this link you used?

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html

I am highly suspect of this seller as they are only a few days old with 0 feedback and they copied all their listings(including contact information in the listing) from other (unrelated) sellers.

Let us know if it actually shows up. I'd check every so often that the listing/seller is still there. Not sure how fast Aliexpress is at weeding out fraud like ebay is.
Kurpal is offline Find More Posts by Kurpal