View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2010, 08:03 PM
Find More Posts by Prof100
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
NO I don't think W7 has anything to do with this, unless you cannot delete the file from the flash card. But you said you could, so that's not it. And I can tell you I got these same files that all four vendors are providing just days ago, along with their instructions, which I converted to better English and posted in the very first part of this thread.

I don't think the problem is what is in the files, because they are all identical. It's either the different file name that is not allowing the file to be loaded on your camera, or your firmware is different.

The discussion here has seem to imply all the cameras are identical, and the vendors have told me the same things... early cameras were different from what they are now shipping.

I listed the four vendors back in post#2, so you can contact your vendor through their store messaging system. I've gotten quick replies (when they are open), but it's New Years Day there now, and probably are closed.
Tom,

OK, then the next question is did Finster rename the files to make sharing them easier. That is, did he use the native files like you have and update his, then rename them for posting on his website.

Bill
Prof100 is offline Find More Posts by Prof100