View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2010, 09:16 PM
Find More Posts by Prof100
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,803 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
That's interesting... hadn't looked at that one before. It will be interesting to see if it can improve this camera's video. It's a bit tedious to set up initially with needing to create a filter specific to each camera for best results, but might be worth the effort.

As an aside, Vdub cannot directly import the .MOV videos, and the add-on module for Quitcktime files did not work on W7 (64) bit machine, or maybe I gave up too early trying to get it to work! I've pretty much come to the conclusion to go to AVI_Demux as a capable replacement for Vdub with the .MOV files. It can import the camera file directly and seems to have all the key functionality most people used Vdub for, including a wide array of filters (maybe not this "hot spot filter, though some work with both programs, I think).

FWIW, if you missed it, I reserved an initial post #4 as a repository for editing issues with this camera's videos.
I am trying out Video Pad editor. It allows Virtual Dub Plugins as well. Cool program and it's very reasonably priced. I am running Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit.

Bill
Prof100 is offline Find More Posts by Prof100