Old Dec 30, 2010, 12:40 PM
Find More Posts by Yabba
Gravity - It's the law
USA, CO, Denver
Joined Jul 2008
1,025 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
Yabba, in regards to my quoted comment, I just had a thought as I was watching one more time your ground video in the other forum where I commented on the "changing color" of the field stripes . You mentioned you were using your "clothespin camera" so I'm wondering if you had the HD cam clipped UNDER the bill of a baseball cap, or something like that? That could explain why the upper corners of your video were considerably darker than the bottom corners, and why the AV you just posted did not show this!! Am I right!
You're a little right . My world famous clothespin camera mount actually clips to the side of my eyeglasses (the earpiece actually although I don't want to give away too many industrial secrets) and so it is not actually under the bill of my b'ball hat BUT, it IS shaded by the bill sometimes and especially when I'm looking to my left (the NORTHEAST and NORTH tahdah). We fly at that field looking to the east so anything biased to the left of the camera view may be catching a little shaded effect from the bill of the hat. Genius !

Yabba
Yabba is offline Find More Posts by Yabba