Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Monell View Post
Thanks Tom for this new thread.
My camera was purchased Dec 9 and shipped the same day. I have 3 more incoming shipped Dec 19. The vendor eletoponline365 has not been able to confirm which of these if any are older versions. He/they sent me the time off file knowing the 2nd order was not yet delivered. The latest email 12/29 had this and another copy of the time off file
" dear friend,
please do not worried, have any problem, i will help you. i will sent you a new files for the delete the time and date, it's can help you. and if have any problem, let me know."
I guess this implies if one dies he will help?
Do you know the purchase date of clx1's camera
I do not know the purchase date of clx1's camera... maybe he will chime in here. But I do know that his vendor, internet-shop365 (aka eletoponline365) is sending him a new camera since he bricked his using the firmware flashing info that the vendor released without any warnings.

I would think (hope) that vendors who released the date on/off flashing firmware would do this, especially if they knew in advance that the early camera version would brick if people tried the flash procedure. Or for that matter, even if they found this out after the fact!
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank