in the Fall of 2010 I built these two 11-inch versions of my larger DR-1 tripe.
The clear mylar version used 3mm Depron for the fuselage, 1.1mm Zepron for the wings and tail, and 2um clear mylar covering. Propulsion was a 4mm gear drive using watch gears (built by Ralph Bradley), cell was either 30mAh or 60mAh, RX was ZTRON, and control was HingeAct. Weight was about 9 grams. Thread is here
I built the second (blue) version of the 11-inch size in December. It uses 6mm Depron for the fuselage for more stiffness, a BSD 7mm gearbox, Vapor brick, and RA Microlite covering. Weight is 18.7g and thread is here
. This tripe is intended to be a zippier version.