Old Dec 13, 2010, 07:52 AM
Find More Posts by HeliFlyer711
♘ Heli's Lives Matter ♘
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Oct 2009
2,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowhobbies View Post
Change your method of accusation. Don't expect me to return to this thread and waste my time. Who are you to tell me how to run my business and how much stuff cost here. It is 1:26am here and I am still working and my work is trash according to you, good luck on the setup and I am sure you can figure it out and it is as easy as the RX2610S for those who believe it.

Jonathan
WowHobbies.com

I read your original post before your edit, careful Jonathan, it shows up as an email when you sent it and contains the original text of the post. Not very kind words. You may find that just like the original price you set on this RX, you miscalculated. Your work is not trash, no one ever said that. What I did say is that in the end I think you are the only business in the hobby that surrounds these heli's with so much un-needed mystery and confusion. It's unnecessary anymore. On the other hand I challenge you to change your method of marketing these helicopters to us the hobbyist.

Who am I?
I am a potential customer and I am a hobbyist who loves and is very involved in this hobby and should be treated as such. That my friend is who I am. Address the issues I raised please, not the individual who raised them. Nothing was said in previous post that was untrue or accusative, it just stating fact and can be shown throughout the threads in the micro section of this forum.

See you around and try to have a Happy Holiday.......
HeliFlyer711 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer711