Old Dec 12, 2010, 04:47 PM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
17,071 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donaldsneffe View Post
Well, I got nearly 6 min hovering with the stock battery and 5 1/2 with the HK (tested only one).
The Thunder Power is something about 8 US$ - I guess, best batteries will be the cheap HK replacements.

Wont pay 5 times the price for 1 minute. All my small batteries fade away after some time...

BTW:
With 120 mAh HK replacement the heli is a little less tail heavy... of course shorter flight time - but who cares changing batteries if it is as easy as in the Nine Eagles helis. They are so cheap, I guess, everybody can afford 10 or 20...

Walter
I'll stick with the HK 150s for now as well. They offer good performance, especially for the money. I can get 4 or so shipped for the same money as a single Thunder Power. And if the HK150s live as long as the 120s, that should also not pose a problem. Only thing I find a little annoying about them is that the connector is not a perfect fit, it takes more strength to push them in and out again. A little work on the connector with a file helps to cure this, but it would be nicer if that wasn't needed at all.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Pictures of various boats