View Single Post
Old Dec 02, 2010, 11:56 AM
Find More Posts by squidgy
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
I have complete planes in stock, but no spare fuselages. I don't know who told you nobody in the states has it, but people will tell you all sorts of garbage.
The problem is this...if I ordered you a fuselage, the cost of shipping it would be very high. If I had fuselages here in NY, that would be no problem, but it would have to come from China, and it would cost about $60 to ship it to me, and then about $25 to ship it to you. Sorry I could not help. I mean, I will order one for you if you want, I have parts shipments coming regularly, but it would take a few weeks and it would be costly. Something to factor in also is that LX does not neccesarily have stock of that plane at this time, if they do not, it would involve me ordering a bunch of them, then waiting for them to be made. I have no plans of doing that, as a matter of fact, when the last ones I have are sold out, I may discontinue it, rather than make more. It's a good plane, but sales are slow, the last batch I ordered was small, it's an older airplane...
squidgy is offline Find More Posts by squidgy