View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2010, 03:23 PM
Find More Posts by PeteMacRemote
Suspended Account
Panania, Sydney, Australia
Joined Sep 2010
76 Posts
Flyin wench

Well she certainly is a very smooth looking girl and i agree with you Robbie, at 25 clams, she's a cheap date...

i went on the site to look at the flying wench and unfortunately they don't seem to post to Australia... how disappointing.

i had an RV4 about 10 years ago (in my nitro days) and i whacked a big cigar in the pilot's face.. haven't followed suit with my other pilots though

i'm going to keep searching online for a nice busty beauty. as much as my current pilot seems to fly well, he's not the most attractive pilot!!

To be perfectly honest, i was really hoping someone would come up with a topless pilot.. although having said that, she might take the attention away from such a beautifully flying plane!

I picked up another glider on ebay over the weekend. big 2 meter wing span trident. i'll have to add ailerons and do a few mods, but it was well worth it. was constructed several years back (balsa and ply) and has never been flown. even came with a diesel engine, which i will on-sell, as i'm all electric now!). and the best part.... only cost me $5. They obviously didn't categorize it very well, as no one else bid on it... ;-)

cheers
p
PeteMacRemote is offline Find More Posts by PeteMacRemote
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)