Old Nov 27, 2010, 05:43 PM
Find More Posts by Fish99
Flying addicted and lovin it!
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Jun 2010
2,850 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz View Post
Now we have to figure out what NEXT to mod the spitfire with! (I was thinking some flashing lights for machine guns ... )

Talk to you soon.

Marlin
I've done the LED lights before on my spitty but i wasn't happy with them,only because they were not bright enough but i've seen some online which comes in 1 meter lengths and you can use as many LED's as you want as you can solder the plugs on at certain points which is very handy

Yeah i kept the wing decals and stuck them on my white board in my hanger but i ran out of room for the others so i binned them another buddy from a UK forum put me onto a good bloke who makes up decals to what you want so i got some made up,the same as PZ ones but with personal letters and numbers,so just got to wait for them to come which i'm hoping will be early next week and i'll be putting them on

Haven't done NO flying since the last flight with the Spitfire as it's been snowing over here and to cold for me at the moment but i'll soon get used to it again i'm sure,you just know when the Spitty is done i'll be back out again.

Not long now Marlin

Ian[/QUOTE]

Gonna have to get some custom decals form somewhere over here, that would look great. You could model it after a real period plane. Can't wait to see the pics or your spitfire.

Had the spitty up today (I tape over the first vent hole on the underside and the bottom air holes on the cowl to keep the snow out during the BELLY landing) and it FELT GREAT to see it up in air. Flys like an absolutely CHAMPION. I have a WATT/AMP meter on order, should be in this week, so I can test out my setup with this 10x6 and 10x7 props, see where I should be. Also have a 40 A ESC I am going to drop into it, just to be safe. All in all, I hope to have the 40 A with 10x7 on it and it should have LOADS of power/speed.

Will keep you posted.

Marlin
Fish99 is offline Find More Posts by Fish99