View Single Post
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:06 PM
Find More Posts by jarel design
Southern Oregon
Joined Apr 2004
1,908 Posts
Shipping Status and update: A few EyePods left...

Hello!

First off: EVERYONE who paid for their EyePod is set... A few more to vacuum form and pack, but the living room is thigh high in boxes!

We have 8 standard EyePods left if anyone is interested and pays by tomorrow night. (Tresa and Kyla have taken over packing and labeling and their schedule is as tight as mine.

I just receieved several client prototype development projects (Way more than I had hoped for or planned, but grateful for the work), so I will not be producing any more (for right now),other than those needed to get all paid orders filled.

My "time crunch" deadline is December 6th, so I'll produce a few dozen more at that time to keep in stock.

The kits that are packed and ready to go will go out Monday morning.

I want to thank all of you for your enthusiastic response to this design! Really inspired me to continue... After the 6th, I will create the production tooling for the concave aerodynamic EyePod and I'll post the build thread and availability status at that time.

There's been quite a similar response to the EyePlane with a LOT of energy encouraging me to produce the plastic fusealge with built in EyePod mount. I will be working on that as well after the 6th.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Best,
Richard
jarel design is offline Find More Posts by jarel design