Hey Patrick I have to thank you again. Your pics made it clear I was not going to fish a servo wire through that fuse. So I started sliding the knife between the already split nose. I was pulling the halves appart at the same time and "POP", it split right back to the wing saddle. I finished by gently separating the halves while cuttung the glue as they opened up. A few more pops and you don't even have to cut the servo mount, they glued everthing into the right half ONLY then glued the two halfs together. The only glue on the left side "parts" is squeeze out (in). :-) Sorry, the rear canopy clip has to come out also (glue, so allow at least 30 sec. to get past this.
My rudder servo wire now sits right in the slot where the old control rod was. Makes me
Neat and clean because of that "Patrick" guy and his camera. OK, last time, thanks again dude !!
Now I gotta try to figure out a quick disconnect elevator horn.