Thread: Discussion HobbyKing Fox EPO Glider 2.32M
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2010, 12:20 AM
Find More Posts by Helitime
Pickering Ontario CANADA
Joined May 2010
842 Posts
Good stuff Bob, I have been on the same train of thought. I have included a couple pics of some fittings. The plastic one allows an "L" bend and are easy to get on IF YOU CAN GET AT THEM. The other is a "clevis"? I think? (Hmm, I also call the third one a "clevis pin" maybe someone can correct me :-) )With a little foam removal you could use the plastic one as long as you have GOOD young eyes and nimble fingers. Soooooooooooo, I have to find another way. Actually Bob your undoing the front and this type of clip might be one answer, a little easier at least.
As you mentioned, we are not in a hurry ( I maybe a little impatient)
Hears another thought, what about quick disc. the "horn" from the elevator? I'm off to think about this some more. Keep throwing that stuff.

P.S. I C/Aed the washer to the stab. so I don't have to mess with it. Also, the 'bolt" I used was actually a short threaded rod used to attach light fixtures to brackets, usually with a little ornamental brass ball (might make it easier for people to locate a good size) screw on a nut and yur good to go. Oh ya, the washer "hole" should be very close to the modified bolt top so the clevis pin goes in easy.
See ya, it's late
Helitime is offline Find More Posts by Helitime