RC Controlled AR.Drone
View Single Post
Nov 21, 2010
, 07:52 AM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
Originally Posted by
I moved away from trainer switch and just assign CH 5 to a normal switch.
Take off and fly procedure
- All sticks in mid position
- Flick switch to "Up" position
-> ArDrone takes off and enter position hold
- Fly around
- ArDrone will automatically enter position hold when "Roll" and "Pitch" stick is in the middle.
- During position hold, move throttle up from mid stick to ascend
- Move throttle down from mid stick to descend
- Move throttle to middle to enter altitude hold
- Find a nice spot
- Flick the switch "down"
-> ArDrone make a slow landing and switch off the motors
and..... repeat for more fun
WOW you are "The Man" bro. Nice work. Looks like I will be ordering the Yellow jacket. Thanks again for doing all the experimenting to find the right combo to make it work.
Latest blog entry:
New 2015 Chevy C7 Corvette Stingray Z06...