Originally Posted by Buffythesaint
How does the throttle stick work. The trainer switch to bring it up in a hover but does the throttle start working at low setting? The best spot would have the throttle in the mid position for hovering. BTW, what is your first name? It would be easier then your user name
I moved away from trainer switch and just assign CH 5 to a normal switch.
Take off and fly procedure
- All sticks in mid position
- Flick switch to "Up" position
-> ArDrone takes off and enter position hold
- Fly around
- ArDrone will automatically enter position hold when "Roll" and "Pitch" stick is in the middle.
- During position hold or flying around, move throttle up from mid stick to ascend
- Move throttle down from mid stick to descend
- Move throttle to middle to enter altitude hold
- Find a nice spot
- Flick the switch "down"
-> ArDrone make a slow landing and switch off the motors
and..... repeat for more fun