Thread: Discussion Band of Brothers
View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2010, 02:43 PM
Find More Posts by metalbenderusn
My dog is PERFECT in my eyes
Joined Mar 2010
3,435 Posts
Rick...you have a way of attracting TROUBLE. Hang in there, life has it's ups and downs...mine too is on a DOWN right now.....at the total down side of a sine wave....so soon I should start the upward trend. This hasen't been exactly a stellar year for ANY of us by a stretch, but Jay got a kiss of luck with the employment thing, I'm thrilled for him. I'm sure if he was off work much longer, his wife would have dumped him in a dark swamp someplace

I got my new battery AND new motor yesterday for the helicopter. Last night I took it out to hover in the dark. The tail was indexing BADLY back and forth and I know it means either servo or gyro I bench tested today, it's gyro for sure. Now I'm gonna order a GY48 from heli direct, I think the GY401B's are trash now....Even the E-Sky headlocking gyro is better than a GY401B anymore. Still working on the 1/4 scale each day. The cabane struts are comming out great now, they should be completed by Friday. Need to order hinges and start installing servos, flight control surfaces and what not. I'm moving as fast as I can....which isn't FAST.
metalbenderusn is offline Find More Posts by metalbenderusn