Thread: Discussion Utah DLG happenings...
View Single Post
Old Nov 12, 2010, 11:50 AM
Find More Posts by ShadowFalken
Jim C
Joined Sep 2009
1,473 Posts
Aradhana,

For next year, I understand that ECHLGF is going to be Oct 7-9 with another contest on the east coast (SKSS) the weekend before that in Deleware.

For pilot count, The Bruce is the largest so far. His contest is currently listed as August 26-28 but he mentioned that might shift to avoid a conflict. Information is starting to assemble in the F3K tour thread.

I talked with Ryan about the US F3K League site being a central calendar for the coming year, as that was one of the stated objectives in forming the overall US league. Keep an eye for that to be updated soon as contests start to settle out and coordinate.

Just to share information as I have been watching developments around the country. I am looking to travel some this year, so I am already in planning stages.

As an observer so far, I am really happy to see the growth and support of the BS events. The East is trying to get a little more coordinated this year as well. The hope is that soon, it will be smoother for all the regional groups to coordinate on a national level while still being able to focus on growth and support regionally.

I think we are in for another exciting year!

Jim
ShadowFalken is offline Find More Posts by ShadowFalken