View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2010, 03:56 PM
Find More Posts by jarel design
Southern Oregon
Joined Apr 2004
1,908 Posts
You are so welcome... Life without modeling can be dull... but modeling without life is nothing...

I've been trying more and more to share both sides of who I am and what I have to offer... modeling tips as well as observations I have experienced...

The EyePlane build "In Plain Sight" is probably going to be my first of an entirely different approach to designing kits, prototyping them and then tooling up for production... I'll be sharing a lot more in the way of behind the scenes as well as behind the man... I know I have sought out people to learn from, both molders as well as Sage's... Like Forrest Gup says: "You never know what you're gonna get!"

Thanks for you kind words and observation.

Best,
Richard

PS: There are still more building posts to come... I,m switching over to the EyePlane thread today... building more and hoping to post either tonight or tomorrow... If you're really into seeing what goes on behind the scenes as well as taking a peek into my studio and shop (as well as my life! lol!) I'd recommend it.. Sharing as many tips over there as possible from home made tools to well... exactly how does on go about designing a plane for others to build?

jarel design is offline Find More Posts by jarel design