Tonight I installed the cabin's sides, remaining of stringers and made some end to the fuselage so the covering can be attached easily. I just added some wood between stringers where they touch the end of the fuselage.
All went well, everything is aligned except for the cabin sides where one is a little bit advanced on the fuselage. This shows where the top front piece "L" is glued. Will have to see how it affects the wing installation and make some correction. All in all it is fairly easy to built but I tought it would be easier. I guess the small size doesn't mean it is easier. Lots of fun for the price tough, and it will be different than all those foamies in the gym