Find More Posts by jombo
AMA# 548800
United States, CT, Trumbull
Joined Dec 2007
5,819 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskykid View Post
OK! back to the question at hand!

I did a bit more resaerch,on the 450sa,I found out it's the 450 sport v1,that has been assembled more,(so that means taking more of it apart ta check for thread lock)

it looks like the kit comes with everything but reciever and batt. BUT,1 guy seggests that you replace the head and tail unit with the exi metal replacement parts.

and then upgrade to kevlar belts,and the list goes on!

my first heli was a nightranger 3d,and from what I've read, if I can hover that thing I should be able ta fly most anything,(ok not anything)which I was able to do before the tail motor went south!

as I'm still a newb! I'm just looking 4 something cheap and reliable,that I can go from hover ta foward flight.

so would I be better off ordering ta hk450gt,and peicing the electrics together,are send the wifey down ta LHS to buy me the outdated 450sport v1 that just needs a radio!

sense booth my heli's I own are out dated,and i still can't really fly,my wife said if she is gonna buy me ANOTHER heli! that it can't be one that will be out dated befor I learn ta fly it,thats why I'm looking at the trex are trex clones,as it seems they'll be around for awhile!

thank you again! for your helpfull responses!

the KID!
get the hk 450 pro, you will be up to date for a long time.
jombo is offline Find More Posts by jombo