View Single Post
Old Nov 07, 2010, 11:36 AM
Find More Posts by jarel design
Southern Oregon
Joined Apr 2004
1,908 Posts
Scot!

You are so kind and I take your perspective seriously knowing how involved R&D can be most (if not all), of the time...

I used to joke with people about being "lazy" as m source for inspiration (especially when you see the slotting tool I came up with for those who are not privy to routers, dremels or mills)... That's when my close friend point out that laziness has nothing to do with it! lol! Who in their right mind would figure out stuff like this???? LOL! So I guess I use my "left" mind...

Thanks for joining in, hope you enjoy the journey on this one... I know I'm having fun with it as I have let go a lot of the stress normally accoiated with designing, engineering, tooling up and producing a kit, hoping that not only everything fits, but that it flies as well...

One of my favorite quotes is by Igor Sikorsky:

"Designing a flying machine is nothing...
Building it is very little...
Making it fly is everything!"

I'll be bouncing back and forth between this thread and the EyePod camera mount thread... I have a third mount style that is ready and (for helicopter enthusiasts) I have a helicopter mount that fits under the landing gear and is small enough to fit on the popular CX2 and Lama style coaxials... (More on that one later this month...)

Thanks again!

Richard
jarel design is offline Find More Posts by jarel design