View Single Post
Old Nov 06, 2010, 12:57 PM
Find More Posts by jarel design
Southern Oregon
Joined Apr 2004
1,908 Posts
Late start this morning... Beining work on "EyePlane"... Link to build thread

Ok...

Got back late last night, went to bed and woke up at 2:30 AM! Sheesh! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa Clause... Don't remember when I've been so excited to have fun building a plane... especially something so simple as the AP platform "Eye-Plane" I mentioned earlier...

I went ahead and did it! Here's the link to the build thread:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1334276

I will be posting the build thread for the AP Plane in that thread, but keeping the build thread for the actual EyePod mount here... both will be going on at the same time...

I'm also setting up the EyePlane for those of you who have asked about adapting it for use with other cameras and/or FPV work... details over there...

Thank you for the support guys! You've been fabulous and just your interest has inspired me to work even harder (It's difficult at times working at home and alone day after day on projects that take so much time to develop... When the failures happen it can feel like the whole world is caving in and when the success stories are taking place it's usually only Tresa & Kyla who share the celebrations... I guess I'm appreciating more, the value of this cyber-community... Wished you all lived closer! lol!

Enjoy!

Attaching a second drawing for the EyePlane (Conceptual control is a way to visualize where I'd "like" everything to go and fit... as a concept, it is really only a "suggestion" to keep in mind while reality takes over and becomes the real "control" of the building process... lol!

Best,
Richard
jarel design is offline Find More Posts by jarel design