Multiplex EasyGlider Thread 3
View Single Post
Oct 14, 2010
, 01:01 PM
Joined Jun 2008
My brushless Easyglider upgrade.
I used a piece of old plastic waste pipe and turned up a motor mount out of ply and glued it to the pipe. I then carefully made a hole in the nose to accommodate the mount. I used some 400 -800 wet and dry sand paper to do this. I then dry fitted the new motor mount to check its position. Finally glued it in place using Multiplex Zlaki cyno. This really give some strength back to the nose. Motor used is a BRC A2217-9T 950Kv (220W) Brushless Outrunner Motor. Folding Prop Spinner Assembly - Multiplex 39mm Hub/Adaptor for 4mm Motor Shaft (Blizzard) Folding Prop Blades - 10 x 6 (8mm root).
View all Images in thread
Motor mount made from plastic waste pipe and turned ply bulkhead
Starting to enlarge the hole for the motor mount
Motor mount dry fitting.
Motor mount in and glued. This really gives strength back to the nose!
10 x 6 folding prop fitted.