View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2010, 07:01 AM
Find More Posts by EricJ320
Knoxville, TN
Joined Dec 2005
1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flys4free View Post
I don't care if they have a million batterys in stock since I'm boycotting them. I returned a rhino 6s 4900mah with a defective cell almost three weeks ago and have not heard from them. They do not have customer service and I have yet to see and use a decent lipo from these people. I had a huge wish list that will be re-instated as soon as they come clean and get honest. I feel like they just tossed my return out and pretended they never got it. I did not put a track on it because I did not want to spend that much extra. Now I wish I had. If I don't hear from them by this Friday I'm ordering from Skyshark in Arizona. More expensive but at least they stand strong behind their products and have really great batteries. I have one now that I have used for three years and still balances and recharges strong.
I had the same problem back in the spring. I sent mine back without tracking as well, I refused to pay $23 shipping for a $27 pack. After quite some time passed I assumed they recognized it didn't have tracking and just tossed it in the trash. Sure enough several weeks later I got a shipping notice that a new one was headed my way. If I recall, the whole process took almost 2 months, but that was with an out of stock period in there. In other words, it still might happen, just because it's been some time doesn't mean you are out of luck yet.
EricJ320 is offline Find More Posts by EricJ320