View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2010, 07:07 AM
Find More Posts by khaled_abobakr
There's magic in those wings !
Joined Nov 2006
5,026 Posts
Hi ...

No I've never tried FPV personally and I think I will never have that chance as a passenger FPV... because this exotic hobby is a very rare thing where I live...EGYPT... the ancient Aliens homeland

You have no idea how hard to get into R/C in Egypt ... I've been in the hobby for 5 years now .. the fascination took me to so many areas... helicopters, quadrocopters, Fixed wings, and finally ornithopters, and now I'm getting so envious to real birds ... so I need to have a clear vision then figure out a way to stabilize it due to vertical oscillation of the flapping wings "most probably mechanical stabilization" then I won't need to dream anymore because only then I will fulfill my dream

I suppose we need someone like the the smart guy who invented the *.mp3 format .. and as far as I can tell it is a compressed format for audio files that were recorded in the past in *.wav format , this raw format used to be very large ...

then we gonna need fast compressing/decompressing video TX/RX...to handle that critical operation in real time, because any lag will mean a sure disaster

Sorry i had to vent a bit ... you guys are great .. one of these days I'll join the FPV community

BTW.. here is my video pages at vimeo ... I hope you like them

http://www.vimeo.com/user453205/vide...:2/sort:newest

Khaled
khaled_abobakr is offline Find More Posts by khaled_abobakr