Old Oct 07, 2010, 08:59 AM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,947 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marconos View Post
The new model is hidden behind the curtain at the end of the video accompanied by soldiers, and what you see along with the robot, is an old version.
I do not seem appropriate to take it apart its fuselage, also because then you could see the improvements and changes in the new model ...................
The spare parts listed on that site that the pictures come from, have the old type of links listed as replacement parts, so based upon that I concluded that this type is being used once again.

Perhaps they are going to make 2 versions of the successor of the Solo Pro, just like with the coax. There is now the Bravo III which has a Hughes 500 fuse, and the Draco, which has the "fantasy" ultra light fuselage for maximum performance and durability. I can imagine they are doing the same for the single rotor, and in that case we can expect a "high performance" version which will be much lighter again. 33 grams is really heavy, adding over 4 grams to stock weight of a Solo Pro. That's like having 2 batteries strapped to it instead of one, and we know that won't make it fly better... ;-)
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by SoloProFan; Oct 07, 2010 at 09:22 AM.