Old Sep 25, 2010, 09:25 PM
Find More Posts by coinworker
What's tomorrows forecast?
United States, IN, Goshen
Joined Jun 2009
346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pono420 View Post
sup coin..... ive been working alot of planes for friends and mine. the vid of the last crash i had was real poor. i just got a new motor board today for my 400. a mod i found that works good to beef up the nose gear is to use 1/8 plexie glass,9 one on each side) with a lot of epoxy. then sand to finish ect...

ill see if i can get the wife to go flying with me to run the cam, so you guys can see how good the flaps work. its worth the 6.00 buck for the servos.

i got like 20 vids that i still got to put on youtube, and i got my new cam.

coin, i just got a alpha jet that does about 90-100mph check it out on my youtube chanel.
Sup!! i was starting to think maybe your other hobby got you put away for awhile Nice vid by the way. I think i might buy the f117 ducted fan, it seems like it would be fun to have at least one jet in my fleet.

So i just ordered a key chain camera so maybe i can get some flight vids and fpv vids soon.

i however have been on a rebuild project lately with my 400 after a sudden fall out of the sky. i have just finished the firewall and front wheel system all out of balsa and plywood. i am hoping it will make the plane a little more sturdy and nose heavy. i also have a motor on the way and hope to use it on the 400. do you think this might work with the stock esc http://www.hobbypartz.com/alpha-400-...ess-motor.html
i also ordered a watt and amp meter so that i can be sure i wont burn any components up but i hope this will work with out having to buy another esc.

hey 1000w sorry about the nose in, i hope your second flight goes better and can't wait to see some pics
coinworker is offline Find More Posts by coinworker
RCG Plus Member